To set up Alarm Notification for card swipe follow next steps:
1. Log into Millennium Xtra using operator credentials with Privilege Level 1.
2. Go to System Configuration -> Alarm/Event Definition
3. At the left side expand ‘Cardholders’ item and select cardholder you want to track
4. Set following options:
Event Name: Admitted
Event source: Any
Create Alarm Definition: selected
Alarm Acknowledgment Template: ‘Door Alarms Template’ or any other Template you want to use
Alarm Time Period: Always
Routing Template: ‘Alarm Default Routing’ or any other Template you want to use
5. Click button to add configuration to a list of Alarms.
6. If you want to track events other than Admitted, click button. Select different Event Name (for example, ‘Denied Access, it is not proper time period’). The rest of the options set as in previous configuration. Click button to add configuration to a list of Alarms.
7. Click button to save changes.