The XS4-60 wide body version for ANSI mortise locks is specially designed to be compatible with most ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches. It is designed for use on busy, high-traffic doors that need additional strength.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon when unlocked handle moves free.
- ID technologies available: i-Button, DESFire, DESFire EV1, Mifare, Mifare plus, Mifare Ultralight C, Inside Picopass, LEGIC Prime, LEGIC Advant, HID iClass, SKIDATA.
- Available in wireless version for wireless real-time control.
- Door status detector to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only).
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Dimensions: 290mm x 67mm x 20mm.
- Handle rotation: 52º.
- Door thickness compatibility: 32mm to 120mm.
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder: 61mm, 62mm and 63mm.
- Compatible with ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
- Square spindles available: 7mm, 7,6mm split, 8mm, 8mm split and 7mm diamond.
- Mechanical override with audit trail facility available.
- Electronic privacy function through thumb turn or button on the inside.
- AMOK version available for offline lockdowns.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1 compliant for heavy commercial, institutional and industrial use.*
- IP55 compliant (external escutcheon).
- Fire resistant UL listed (180 min steel doors, 90 min wooden doors)